making my way in the opera world one step at a time... new and archival blog entries since 2005

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Un ballo in maschera (A masked ball)

Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Current mood: happy

So, many of you know that I am going up to Indiana next week. While I am there I have some lessons, coachings, and an audition. I talked to the good folks at Indianapolis Opera, and it turns out they would like me to sing (along with three friends of mine) at their annual fundraiser event, a Masked Ball! I did this last year, and it was one of the most fun events of the year. I am really excited to be going up there at the right time to be a part of the action! It should be a lot of fun. Here is some info from the website:

[image no longer available]

A signature event!
Un Ballo in Maschera V – Carnivale di Venezia
Saturday, October 28, 2006
Join Indianapolis Opera
for
Carnivale di Venezia

Enjoy a glamorous evening of dining, dancing, and the mysteries of the carnival...
The Westin Indianapolis, transformed into the setting of Venice, will ignite your imaginationand embrace you with the alluring, romantic, and extravagant Venetian Spirit!*******************************************
Should be a fun night!!! Guess I should dry clean one of my gowns.
3:03 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment