making my way in the opera world one step at a time... new and archival blog entries since 2005

Thursday, April 23, 2009

I love May.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

May is a wonderfully transitional month. Things end, and things begin... And that means time off! I think I am going to make May resolutions since my schedule is about to change anyway. No time like the gift. That's why they call it a package. Oer... Yah.

1. I am going to spend more time with my family. (This shouldn't be hard since I just moved in with them.)
2. I am going to love people better.
3. I am going to learn a new piece of music every 2 weeks.
4. I am going to make some money finally!

So... yah, I found a job through the temp agency I signed up for like 8 months ago. Awesome. Once they do a background check, I think I am in. Back to banking! But this time, over the phone. Absolutely fabulous. Oh, and the best part is I will be working non-standard hours.


7:23 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment