making my way in the opera world one step at a time... new and archival blog entries since 2005

Thursday, April 23, 2009

sunglasses from the lingerie store

Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Current mood: good

So in Logan, Utah, the lingerie store sells t-shirts, dresses, skirts, shoes, jewelry, handbags, and-that's right- sunglasses!
Here I am in my new lingerie store sunglasses:
and one more:
Having new sunglasses (thanks for picking them out, Laura!) make me feel pretty hot in spite of a broken rib that keeps me from being able to do my morning jog. By the way, a little aleve and a little arnica make the injury much less bothersome. Now all I need is for someone to flirt with me... then I will completely forget that I ever had pain. I am easily distracted like that.
7:33 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment