making my way in the opera world one step at a time... new and archival blog entries since 2005

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Joyce and David

Sunday, October 15, 2006
Current mood: rejuvenated

Joyce and David are some of my favorite relatives. I had a blast staying with them this weekend! It was so refreshing to connect with old friends this weekend and just to have a change of scenery really. I love being in San Antonio, but a girl can use some quality time in the metroplex every now and then. Not a bad place really... I wouldn't mind winding up there. Matter of fact, the number one job on my wish list is in Fort Worth.
Here is my top 5 things that make me happy from this weekend:

1. Baby pictures in wedding slideshows
2. jazz bands
3. long naps
4. Allison Rogers
5. Joyce's friendship bread

8:15 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment