making my way in the opera world one step at a time... new and archival blog entries since 2005

Thursday, April 23, 2009

L'amour est loin tu peux l'attendre

Thursday, April 06, 2006

tu ne l'attends plus, il est la!

(Lyrics from the Habanera, one of the arias I am singing on the concert tonight.)

Today is total relaxation! It has been forEVER since I got to just relax on the day of a concert. I could get used to this! Of course there are errands and such to do but I get to CHOOSE my schedule, yay! Emancipation is awesome. Then a real weekend.

I have to start thinking about moving soon. Packing and storage and moving truck etc. I am not so good at that part. I guess that means planning. And serious spring cleaning. Throwing out everything I don't need. That is always difficult at first but majorly refreshing and liberating. Sometimes even a deeply spiritual experience. Filtering out all the excesses from my life and only holding on to what I really need.

Nothing like a little fresh air and another fresh start.

One month left- just 4 1/2 quick weeks.
10:15 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment