making my way in the opera world one step at a time... new and archival blog entries since 2005

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Amahl and the Night Visitors

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Dear Friends,

Got some good news today. I have been offered a great role in a show that is coming right up!!!

My role: The Mother
Opera: Amahl and the Night Visitors
Dates: Dec. 1 and 2
With: San Antonio Opera
Location: Empire Theatre, 226 N. St. Mary's; 226-3333

I have been wanting to do this role this Christmas! If you haven't seen this opera before, it is such a sweet and heartwarming story. Everyone loves it!I think the Sat. pm show is open to the general public. Not sure how much tickets are, but if you want to come, let me know and I will see what I can do for you!

3:44 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment