making my way in the opera world one step at a time... new and archival blog entries since 2005

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Indianapolis Opera Ball

Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Current mood: happy

Pictures from the Masked Ball!
Most of these are of Sam, Rachel, and me. None of us had masks. Sorry. We did have fun though! Note the exciting couple of pictures with our sign in the coat room. How delightful. We were the "Indianapolis Opera Ensemble" for the event. Unfortunately I didn't get any while we were singing. Oh well... you win some, you lose some. The win some came in the form of a gift card to Saks. Unfortunately I don't think they sell anything for $25.00 or less. Oh, and another note... the jugglers came really really close to hitting my face. But there were no injuries.


















3:38 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment