making my way in the opera world one step at a time... new and archival blog entries since 2005

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fan mail

Dear Silly,
I thought yours part was very funny. I loved how you always went first and your name went with your act! Thank you so much for coming to my school!
Sinserly Natalie

Dear SilyI
lovd your seng it woz Fantastic wot is you favet colr
Love Kelly

Dear Silly,
I thought you were the bravest of all to cross the brige first. I also think you were very helpfull for billy goat. You have a beautiful voice. I really liked your name to. You were really funny. You were alsome You go girl
You friend Rachel

Dear Silly,
I really liked your character because she was very funny. You can really sing. I also liked your costumes they were cool. Your very pretty. Tell figatro that Katelyn whose writing to him that she thinks hes cute and likes him.
Sincerly, Carson

Dear Silly,
I thought you were so good I just had to write to you. I really thought you were good and silly LOL. Thank you so much for coming to my school. I didn’t get to see the whole thing because I had a denitist oppiment. But I loved what I saw. Bye!
Sincerly, Maddi

Dear Sillie,
I bragged to people about your opera! I had a blast! It was terific. I’ve never heard opera like that before! You should go in the finals. I liked your karate. HAHA! Love ya the best!
Sincerely, Olivia

This entry was posted on Friday, February 10th, 2006 at 9:18 am

No comments:

Post a Comment