making my way in the opera world one step at a time... new and archival blog entries since 2005

Thursday, April 23, 2009

moving yet again

So next weekend I will actually be moving to Indianapolis. No more back and forth every weekend. Just occasional weekends I am in the process of reassembling all of the boxes into a movable condition since I have been living out of them since May. This is a strange transition. I have met a few people in Indy already so I have aquaintances to socialize with when I get there, but rebuilding a circle of friends from nothing is the tough part about this job. My friends here in Bloomington all think I am gone already I think as I don’t hear from very many of them at all. Which is fine. I have been gone for the summer and haven’t been on campus much. And this is the transition into "real life" and "the career". It just is strange to transition into phone relationships from real ones. I am like glued to that thing. So I just got a new phone. Since it is my primary method of having friends these days, it seemed necessary. So if any of you out there want to say hi… feel free to ring me. I feel wierd about posting my # here, though, so watch for a message from me in the next couple weeks with my new address and stuff. The phone # is the same as it has been the last 3 years, though.
This entry was posted on Thursday, September 22nd, 2005 at 9:14 am

No comments:

Post a Comment