making my way in the opera world one step at a time... new and archival blog entries since 2005

Thursday, April 23, 2009

I'm healed!

Thursday, August 03, 2006
Current mood: accomplished

Yesterday was exactly 6 weeks from the day that my rib was broken. I am happy to report that I am back in the work out game. I am so sore today. I had been doing some light jogging and a little leg work the past couple weeks, but yesterday I went ALL out. I took a Fab Abs class followed by a Floor Aerobics class followed by a half hour on the treadmill. It was sensational. I am in love with a health club. Unfortunately I don't belong to it. I am so excited though to be able to hit it again. And to be able to do abs again... I am a happy woman. I think my intercostals need to regain some strength but that is no surprise.

Oh it hurts.

In a good way.

8:33 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment