making my way in the opera world one step at a time... new and archival blog entries since 2005

Thursday, April 23, 2009

A day off!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Current mood: chipper

What a miracle! All I have to do today is go to a costume fitting and then a dance rehearsal! No 7am work out for me today; I am not going until 9:30. What luxury! When I get back to San Antonio my friends and family are going to be amazed at my athleticism. Sure I come back to it after many years of laziness, but I am hoping to be fit enough to run a 5K. Then maybe by January a 10K! That is one benifit of being in Utah this summer: plenty of opportunity to be active and disciplined. All of my roommates are in to being healthy as well, so we help eachother to stay motivated. Also, it is so beautiful here that I want to be outdoors a lot. Off to the morning run!
8:20 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment