making my way in the opera world one step at a time... new and archival blog entries since 2005

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Survey Says...

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Q: Name who's on your mind right now?
A: My niece Stacy. She sent me a fingerpainting in the mail. How cute!

Q: Do you think your life has been good so far?
A: For sure.

Q: Where is the last place you went?
A: Binkley's last night after Turandot rehearsal

Q: Who is the last person you called?
A: Tiffany. She didn't answer, though. Haha...

Q: Who is the last person you texted?
A: Kyle

Q: Been cheated on?
A. Yes

Q: Ever been caught having sex?
A. Nope

Q: Have you ever slept with someone on the first date?
A: Nope

Q: Do you look like your mom or dad?:
A: My mom, from what I am told.

Q: Do you have any siblings?
A: a sister and twin brothers

Q: Do you smile often?:
A: I think so?

Q: Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now?
A: that would be nice

Q: Are you sentimental?
A: hopelessly at times

Q: What is your middle name?
A: Joy

Q: Choose one to have (love, beauty, creativity)
A: love

Q: Do you wish on stars?
A: Never

Q: Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off?
A: no, then I have to untie them when I go to put them back on. You'd think I would learn

Q: What is the most disgusting food you've ever eaten?A: Don't remember what it was exactly but it falls in the sushi category.

Q: Would you kill someone?
A: no

Q: Have you ever met anyone famous?
A: not really... well some opera singers I guess. no one in pop culture though.

Q: Do you like your handwriting?
A: it works well enough

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: as long as i am well rested and well fed!

Q: If you were another person, would you be friends with you
A: probably

Q: Are you keeping a secret from the world?
A: maybe :)

Q: Do you regret anything?
A: yes... i regret having braces in HS

Q: Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
A: mine

Q: What color shirt are you wearing?
A: cranberry

Q: Do you have any pets?
A: no, but I want a lap dog so bad! I have to wait a little longer :(

Q: Last movie you've watched?
A: Waiting for Guffman

Q: What's the color of your bedsheets?
A: Ivory

Q: What were you doing at midnight last night?
A: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Q: I can't wait ..... ? (finish this line):
A: no. I think I can wait. :-P

Q: When was the last time you saw your dad?
A: Christmas

Q: Who got you to join myspace??:
A: Tiffany

Q: Is Tom on your friend's list?
A: yep

Q: Look to your left. What's there?
A: my shoes from last night

Q: If you could drink anything right now, what would it be?
A: carmel latte

Q: Admit something about yourself.
A: I have more of a wild side than I want to admit

Q: Ever cried yourself to sleep?
A: yes

Q: Ever cried on a friend's shoulder?
A: yes

Q: Do songs make you cry?
A: Occasionally

Q: Are you normally a happy person?
A: generally

Q: Would you consider yourself a bully?
A: No

Q: Is your self-esteem low?
A: No

Q: What's your natural hair color?:
A: light brown with a little red. if I color it I would go Debra Messing red.

Q: What color are your eyes?
A: green

Q: Current Piercings?
A: just the regular ear piercing

Q: Current Tattoos?
A: none

Q: Long or Short Hair?
A: Long

Q: Currently wearing?
A: Long sleeve knit top and shorts

Q: Rings?
A: 2

Q: Bracelets?
A: annoy me

Q: Is your hair up or down?
A: up

Q: Current Music:
A: are you kidding? it is quiet here. trying to get away from music for a day, I am working on too much music right now.

Q: Current Annoyance:
A: Men who lie

Q: Current Thing I Ought To Be Doing:
A: memorizing music

Q: Current Refreshment:
A: Detox tea

Q: Current Worry:
A: Prince Orlofsky isn't learned yet!!!!
10:39 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment