making my way in the opera world one step at a time... new and archival blog entries since 2005

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Gonna do a children's show!!

Thursday, September 07, 2006
Current mood: energetic

Ok friends, I asked for it. Ask and it shall be given, right?

Got the music today and we open in 12 days! I definitely have plenty to do now. :-P
***************************************************
San Antonio's Magik Theatre presents:
in collaboration with San Antonio Opera Company
Green Eggs and Ham/Gertrude McFuzz
September 19-October 7, 2006
Youll love these musical adaptations of our most popular childrens author. How many of us can forget the famous lines: I do not like them Sam I am. "I do not like green eggs and ham." Join us as the wonderful Seuss 'magik' leaps out on the stage like a pop up book that the entire family can enjoy.
******************************************************

6:20 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment