making my way in the opera world one step at a time... new and archival blog entries since 2005

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Roommates

Monday, June 12, 2006
Current mood: calm

After living alone all year (for the past 4 years) it is really nice to have roommates again. I am having so much fun with them. We had a nice talk last night, and all agreed that the great thing about the 4 of us is that we all enjoy being social but also respect eachother's alone time as well. It is a great balance. We will be getting 2 more roommates at the end of the month, so I hope that they assimilate well into our "family" here. I don't know how we are going to fit anything else into our fridge, but necessity always inspires creativity.I can't belive it has only been one week! Nine more to go.

8:15 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment