making my way in the opera world one step at a time... new and archival blog entries since 2005

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Studying and napping

I have found that one of the best ways to take a great nap is to set out some time for serious study and do it in bed. The second best way is to watch your voice lesson video from the bed. Works every time. I can’t tell you how many excellent naps I have had since I started "studying" for my upcoming Comprehensive exams. I am a much more rested and pleasant person. I do realize that this kind of behavior will catch up with me eventually… meanwhile I am just going to enjoy my luxurious pillow top mattress. Not much time left with it before I have to leave it behind for the summer. Besides, Ms. Stiles will be pleased to hear that I am getting plenty of rest. She encourages that sort of thing. We just won’t mention the part about me falling asleep to the videos.
This entry was posted on Monday, March 28th, 2005 at 4:47 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment