making my way in the opera world one step at a time... new and archival blog entries since 2005

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Life is unexpected

What I really needed this summer was a change of scenery. I had no idea how good it would be to meet totally new people and live in a new place. It is perfectly scripted. It is exactly what you need when you are rebounding. The past month has flown by and every day I forget him a little faster. This week was tech week for the shows and next week is dress week. Things have been pretty intense (some shows more than others) and somehow my spirits are soaring high and I am not exhausted. Actually I love it. I can’t complain. I am exactly where I want to be doing something like what I want to be doing.
Last night was another UFOC unwind session in the form of a superhero themed party. While not the best party I have ever been to, I am glad that I went. Today a few of us are going up to Bear Lake. This will be my first adventure into natural Utah. The day off will be well spent. The week ahead will be long. But the day ahead will be perfect.
This entry was posted on Sunday, June 26th, 2005 at 8:55 am

No comments:

Post a Comment