making my way in the opera world one step at a time... new and archival blog entries since 2005

Thursday, April 23, 2009

4 more concerts, a production of Turandot, and I am done.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Current mood: thoughtful

The time has come for me to goof off and have a good time. Time to celebrate the end of a great year in Indianapolis. Now all the hard work has been done. I have a few weeks before the next round of music has to be learned. So between packing and rehearsing for the last couple of performances I am just going to enjoy all the moments I have left here. This has been a rocky year. Some hard times. Some good times too though. I am resolved to put the pain behind me and embrace the warmth of good relationships and all the growth I have realized as an artist. I feel that I have done well here. I am proud of the path. I am blessed with the opportunities. I am thankful for the moments shared here. Even if I had to wear a tshirt every single day that said SILLY across the front.
7:39 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment